Thursday 16 April 2020

Being healthy - #R2BC

It was lovely to have so many folks joining in last week, it's great you are finding things that make you smile at this time. Please carry on making others smile by joining in!

What do you have to do? Simple:

1. Link up a post about something that is making you happy or grateful. It can be a list, photos or any way you fancy

2. Add the #R2BC badge (at the end of this post) onto your post or blog so that people can easily find the linky and join in too if they want to

3. Share the love. This is the really important bit. Please don't just link and run, comment on at least a couple of posts and why not share with #R2BC too?

I'll stop by all linked up posts to comment and I'll share on social media too. Meanwhile here are my reasons to be cheerful for this week:

1) Daily exercise

We are very lucky to be living in Kendal with so many options for our daily allowed exercise. Walking up our nearest hill certainly lifted my mood:


2) Healthy food

We are both hitting our 5 a day targets on fruit and veg. The warmer weather is making it salad time for lunch too:


3) Return to fitness

After a couple of week's housebound I've loved being back outside running. My speed is picking up again too. Not sure when I will be doing my marathon but I am loving local runs and this week's rainbow theme with a colour a day:




4) Making people smile

I have been going out in all sorts of costumes this week. Its funny how some people react when presented with something like this:



The running fairy does seem to be the most popular one though:



Now it is over to you...
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


 R2BC at Mummy from the Heart






2 comments:

  1. Thursday again already? I'll be along later. I'm still loving your salads. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet if someone saw you in your biggles outfit they'd just think you were protecting against coronavirus! lol Well done on all that healthy beahviour. x

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message