Tuesday 14 April 2020

Surprises and walking in the sunshine - Day 26

Whilst I was tutoring this morning I jumped at a noise at the window. Turned out our window cleaner is still able to carry on working as he is only outside our homes:


Throughly the freshly cleaned windows our painted window made a beautiful shadow on the fireplace:


I managed to make a couple more TikToks today. It was fun working on my lip syncing for this one:



@lakessinglemum Lipstick ##fyp ##lipsync ##lippick ##lipstick ##over40 ##mumsoftiktok
♬ original sound - sammijohnss

My son and I walked to the supermarket and spotted these stones that someone had left out for quarantine walks:


Coming back through the mostly deserted town centre it was so peaceful and the river Kent was looking pretty low after all the rain:


As it was bin night I couldn't resist joining in with the dressing up for bin night craze:

Tonight's sunset was beautiful and I'm just sorry that I didn't see it at its peak and only caught it when I went to get in the laundry:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message