Wednesday 9 January 2013

Get Fit Feel Epic: Week 1 #GFFE

Well after posting my plan last week how did I do? Tonight was my first official Rosemary Conley weigh in since before Christmas, and a chance to see if my week's hard work had undone the damage of overindulging at Christmas....

I am pleased to report that I have managed to lose all but 0.5 pound of my excess baggage! A whole 3.5 pounds in one week. Needless to say I am dead chuffed and it makes giving up the booze worthwhile.

It proves that the Hairy Dieters cookbook does actually work and helped me to stick to between 1200 and 1500 calories a day. The one down side is that many of the recipes take a while to prepare and now we are back to school and work I need to be more organised.

So how do I take the plan into week 2? Being shorter on time means I will have to plan ahead and cook when I can and have things ready to just heat through. Making sure that I take the time to eat a healthy lunch before starting work at 12 is key. Too often I'm grabbing and running which means its often unhealthy or not filling enough. I will have to check out the Hairy Dieters lunch ideas. I know the fruity rice was delicious and filling and would do me for a couple of days. Breakfast is not too difficult so I just need to have my dinners organised... Just in case I still have some Diet Chef meals in the cupboard for speed...

Exercise is also going to be important to maintain losing weight and toning up. Tonight I did my Rosemary Conley aerobics session and worked up a good sweat. I will try out salsacise on Friday morning to see if I like that too. If I keep on decluttering house that will be a good workout too!

So onwards and downwards with my first target of back to before Christmas almost complete its time to head for target two - the elusive 2 stone award that I kept nearly reaching last year. If I keep up the good work I should get there in a couple of weeks!

Watch this space....



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message