Thursday 2 December 2010

Countdown to Christmas Day 2: Dear Santa

Dear Santa,


I've been a pretty good girl this year. As you may remember my Christmas last year was a bit of a washout as I was ill on Christmas Day and Boxing Day and then on antibiotics for the rest of the year! This year I think I deserve the best Christmas ever and so hope you can put a few things in my stocking:


An Apple iPad
You could grab me one from Amazon. My children have done so much damage to my current laptop it would be lovely to have a nice shiny new bit of tech just for me.



Take That - Progress




Take me back to my young, free and single days with my favourite boy band that are now all grown up just like me!


A VW Transporter California




My current car is a bit of an old banger and I would love a new one. This one would be perfect both for my medieval re-enactment weekends and for carrying my books to Usborne sales.


And last but not least could you possibly squeeze in Steve Backshall?




He's a very eligible bachelor and my kids think he is very cool too! 


Yours more in hope than expectation,
Becky


This post is part of Cafe Bebe's Christmas Countdown Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Ooh do you think you could just stick my name at the bottom of your letter, I would like all of them too and I've been a very good girl!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message