Thursday 12 July 2018

Reasons to be Cheerful: Proud Mum #R2BC

R2BC at Mummy from the Heart

I am joining in once again with Michelle for Reasons to be Cheerful this week. Its great to have things to make us happy and to share each other's pleasures. I look forward to reading everyone else's. Here are mine for this week:

1) Proud Mum #1

My daughter performed at her school's musical recital. She sang a beautiful song (maybe she will let me share it on here!). Meanwhile here she is with me in the River Kent:


2) Proud Mum #2

Here is my son on his way to 1st place in the junior school wrestling at Langdale at the weekend. He brought his SATs results home this week and passed with flying colours. He even got the maximum score for his maths!



3) Furry Mum

I have to include our furry family in this week. How could the sight of a guinea pig in a tunnel not raise a smile:



4) Blooming lovely

My wild flower seeds are now flowering in the front garden. When I walk down the path I pass the poppies with bees buzzing in and out gathering pollen:



That's it for me! I will now pop over and read all those on the link:

19 comments:

  1. Love the pigs, the are so cute.

    Great news on the kids achieving too.

    And I love the poppies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post, I love reading posts like this, I do love guinea pigs had loads when I was younger,sadly couldn't have any for my Daughter as my dog would have terrorised it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! Plenty to smile about this week :) Love the furry photo :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sophie Louise Buckle12 July 2018 at 13:35

    Lovely post and I'm not surprised you are proud of your children this week what wonderful achievements x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura Brittain12 July 2018 at 18:58

    Amazing achievements from your talented children! No wonder you are so proud. I love the guinea pig photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wild seed beads, my hubby would love those. Well done to your lad on his SAT results. I was pleased with my girls too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rebecca Wilson12 July 2018 at 19:41

    Aw how lovely! You should be proud!

    ReplyDelete
  8. knocked off by the rain today! thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. they are the best hutch pet I think.

    ReplyDelete
  10. it did sound like they did really well x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great week of achievements for your kids. Enjoy the weekend! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That Guinea Pig photo is fabulous! Well done to both of your children, they are a real credit to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Leighanne Modeste17 July 2018 at 17:05

    Aww you must be so proud of your kids! What great achievements, looking forward to seeing what you guys get up to over the summee holidays

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message