Thursday 2 May 2013

Reasons to be Cheerful Week 18 #R2BC

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

So pleased that Michelle has been nominated for several blogging awards which are well deserved! Pop over and see and maybe even vote ;-) Meanwhile here are my reasons:

1) Operation success

My daughter seems to be recovering well from having tonsils out on Friday. She is enjoying recuperating at the grandparents' house and will be back home for the weekend. Its great seeing her full of beans once again.

2) Time with my big boy

A positive from having my daughter staying away means that I am spending more time just with my son. He is enjoying having mummy to himself. Being on my own its hard for me sometimes to be fair to my children with my time so this is lovely. Also not having to drag big sister around for little brother's activities is heavenly. Nice to be able just to enjoy him:


3) Spring and blue skies

There is nothing quite like blue skies to lift the spirits. On Tuesday I shared some spring photos from this week. When I look out of the kitchen window and see views of blue its a great start to the day:


Its a boost to my running that I am out on a gorgeous day running through the Cumbrian countryside! 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures. Sunny days indeed. Pleased to hear your daughter is on the mend and that you are having quality time with your son

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca Beesley2 May 2013 at 20:55

    love your view of the countryside! Also how lovely to see the positive about enjoying time with your son knowing that your daughter is recovering well at grandparents. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dragonsflypoppy3 May 2013 at 20:12

    Oh I love that deep blue sky, gorgeous!! and it is always lovely to spend time with the kids one on one. Glad your daughter is recovering - stressful time for mummy too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so hard to split you time - so great you have had some quality time with your boy and your girl is getting better.beautiful pic of the countyside x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh that is such a lovely pic of your boy. Thanks for your mention about me, very kind. have a great bank holiday, Mich x

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message