Thursday 9 February 2017

Reasons to be Cheerful: Proud Mum and Feeling Loved #R2BC


Whoop actually organised enough to have got this post ready in time this week! Thank you for joining in last week and I hope the other bloggers popped in to say "hello".. Here are my reasons to be cheerful this week:

1) Help at hand

We managed to misalign our door lock by having keys turn on both sides at the same time. We were left with a door that could only be locked from the inside - not a lot of good if you have to go out! Luckily my dad was able to come round and arrange for the landlord to sort it out whilst I went to work:


2) Thespian Daughter

My daughter was in her first senior school play at the end of last week. She had quite a few lines, including an awesome Mancunian accent, plus showing her "stiff upper lip":



3) Fell Running

My son was back fell racing at Birkrigg Common and he had a really strong finish:



4) Teaching highs



The Mad Hatter theme continues to inspire the children and writing invitations to give to members of staff encouraged the best handwriting I have seen yet!

5) Domesticated daughter

I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of housework my daughter did yesterday (with help from Granny). It put a smile on my face to come home to a cleaner, tidier home and to have my tea ready for me when I came back from my exercise class:


Please join in this week. I will comment and share your posts and hope you will visit the other blogs in the hop!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message