Friday 3 February 2017

#FitnessFriday Inch Loss and Weight Loss

I am so glad I am doing the weekly photo as this week there was a really noticeable difference from my start photo until Saturday. They say it takes about 4 weeks to really see a change and this was definitely it:

I have since got out the tape measure and I have lost 6 inches from legs, bust and waist which is an awesome incentive to continue! The re-shape didn't do too much for my time last weekend as it was so muddy and slippy but it wasn't too much slower:



As I have said before I am not following any particular programme with my diet but trying to be much more sensible and maybe only having boiled eggs for tea if I am not very hungry:


On Sunday I roped in Gramps to babysit so I could attempt my first 10k since June 2016! As you can see by my face I was very pleased to manage it:





I am using Jeff Galloway's run/walk intervals and it is really helping me:


I went out with the juniors on Wednesday and found it less of a struggle to keep up! Then on Thursday I went out and ran a 5k around town:


I am definitely feeling a lot fitter and I wonder what the scales will say tomorrow as they stuck last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message