Friday 26 February 2016

Fitness Friday: Brathay Half Marathon training week 8 #ThisGirlCan


It's been a struggle fitting in exercise this week as I have been working full school days in Morecambe so not much free time at all! On Tuesday I went along to my Run England running group. Despite the fact I have got faster and fitter they were all much faster than me! I did my second fastest 5k of the year plus another 3k which I found a lot harder...



Hopefully it will stand me in good stead for my race on Sunday though!

The following night it was more of a recovery run as I was out with the juniors so a stop start 3k:


No more runs done but I did manage a tough MetaFit class on Thursday night. Let's just hope I can make up for it with my race this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message