Monday 16 February 2015

Muffin Top Monday: Week 3

Well things are still going well with my combination of running and Thinking Slimmer slimpods. On the whole I am making healthier eating choices and stopping when full. My energy levels have rocketed as proved by my race on Saturday

There are 4 other ways that I can see how things are going:

  1. Scales - down another 1.5 pounds and I am now just fat not obese!
  2. Tape measure - this week an inch off my hips
  3. Other people - several people have commented on my weight loss this week especially from my face
  4. Photographs - I have put my Saturday pre race photo next to my kick off photo and I can see the difference myself:



So let's see if a week off school with being at home with temptation turns out to be a positive test of the slimpod..

Single Parent Pessimist

3 comments:

  1. You have done such a great job, you are first right, you really can see it in your face. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can really see the difference now although I swear you looked lovely from the start. Your fitness efforts impress me so much. In another lifetime, I might be like you. Love our regular contacts as we discover our new bodies and lives @kateonthinice I too see a difference in my face which I like although was not unduly worried but it looks better now and think my skin is doing better too. Thanks for linking up with Muffin Top Monday

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message