Monday 9 June 2014

#Juneathon Day 9 Some running and a wet walk

Can't believe its day 9 of Juneathon and I am still managing a daily exercise blogpost! Today I went on a 10 km runner training run. It felt quite hard after Saturday's race but I completed the session at a slightly slower speed than last week...




Hopefully I will pick up some speed on Wednesday for my next session as I have signed up for the Herdwick 10 km race in Langdale on the 5th of July and I want to beat my April result:


191st overall, 65th female, F40 category 15th 06.48 min/km 10.57 min/mile total 01:08:04

I then walked to work and got soaked in a monsoon! School run was via walking and train so another respectable Juneathon total:


I may struggle a bit tomorrow as need to drive to work... but I will exercise somehow and keep up my record!

8 comments:

  1. Coombe Mill (Fiona)9 June 2014 at 22:30

    What a great experience for your son and one which all of our boys have enjoyed growing up! Well done to him for winning 3 events as well. I'm not surprised that they were too excited to sleep - all part of the fun. Thanks for linking up and sharing with Country Kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WifeMumStudentBum13 June 2014 at 23:38

    Wow I am well impressed with this! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a wonderful experience Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness - your little dude must be exhausted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elizabeth Townson16 June 2014 at 20:35

    Looks like they had so much fun! I never got to go on trips away with school/clubs but I hope my two do! x

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message