Tuesday 29 March 2011

Reasons to be Cheerful VIII

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy From the Heart

I haven't had a chance to join in with Michelle's linky for a bit so thought I ought to have a go! So here's what's making me smile at the moment:


1) my prize holiday to Mallorca from Ready For Ten has all been confirmed and we are going to be staying in a very swanky hotel:




2) Spring has definitely arrived in Cumbria. We have daffodils and lambs by the 100s so that everywhere you go its just a celebration of new life. The blue skies and double digit temperatures have really helped too.




3) My son had his parent's evening today and I've been told how wonderful he is with his imagination, creativity and his numbers! Not bad at only 4.


4) My mission to sort out the house really got going this week (must be the Spring weather!). I have got a useable office space again, my bedroom is almost a haven, the landing is no longer a complete dumping ground and I have emptied out the TARDIS aka the understairs cupboard! In the process I have filled 4 bags of charity donations of clothes and books.


5) And last but not least my daughter has been given permission by the vicar to take part in a full immersion baptism this Mothering Sunday. I am so proud of her wanting to take this big step.

1 comment:

  1. Hello - what lovely reasons you have. Many congratulations to your daughter for this weekend.
    We are in Cumbria this weekend and are so looking forward to seeing all the daffodils and the lambs. Your post has made me very excited!
    Hx

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message