Saturday 19 March 2011

This is Me Meme


I was tagged in this meme by Nova (over at the fabulous Cherished by Me blog) and immediately my 7 year old daughter grabbed paper and pencils and set out to draw this "lovely" picture of me:
"Mummy by DD"
My 4 year old wants to do one too so this post has been updated...
Mummy with handbag (sorry its sideways!)
The Rules
  • Ask your child to draw a picture of you. It doesn’t matter how old they are…
  • Post the picture on your blog.
  • Call it the ‘This is Me Meme’.
  • Pop over to Tara’s post to add it to her linky too.
  • Then tag some others
So now its over to:


2 comments:

  1. Awww, they are both great pictures. I bet you are really proud. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are precious! Just arrived at your blog through a series of other links - hope I can make my way back! :-)

    I'm also a single mum - have been for the past nine years. One of mine has just started at uni and the other is in Year Ten. I cleaned holiday apartments and private houses to see us through and have only just started the career I've always wanted.

    Just wanted to say - there's hope on the horizon. Keep smiling; you're doing a wonderful job :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message