Thursday 31 March 2011

100 Books 2011 - Quarter 1 Update

Way back on the 30th December I signed to Book Chick City's 100 Books in 2011 Challenge. As we've just got to the end of the first three months of the year I thought it was time I took a look at how I'm getting on...


I have been using Good Reads to keep track of my books and its also a great place to share reviews or rate the books you have completed. If you go to my 100 Books Page you can see what I'm reading, what I have read and what I have waiting to read! This is what my current record looks like:




Becky's bookshelf: read


Under the Eagle
Corsair
King's Wrath
When the Eagle Hunts
The Eagle and the Wolves
A Vein of Deceit
Unicorn Dreams
Centurion
The Name of the Wind
Seahorse SOS
Chocolate Wishes
Whale Rescue
Evermore
Running Wild
Hothouse Flower
The Postmistress
The Road to Rome
The American Heiress
The Winter Ghosts
Azincourt



Becky's favorite books »


}



As you can see I'm pretty much on target with 24 books on the Read shelf. just need to keep up the rate of reading to complete the challenge. I may need to branch out a bit as my shelf is heavily weighted towards historical fiction!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message