Thursday 28 February 2013

Reasons to be Cheerful week 9

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

Here are my reasons to be cheerful this week:

1) Fab family time

We have had lots of fun together this week with days out and just enjoying ourselves in the park whilst the sun is shining:



It's been so relaxing being outside and just chilling together.

2) Family

We live near extended family up here and this week they were brilliant by helping out with a school run and baby sitting. Its lovely having people close by that care about us enough to disrupt their lives for us. As my children said its great to have a truly great great aunt!

3) Blue skies

Its been a bit of a shock to have all these days of sunshine back to back. But its lovely to wake up each day and see the blue sky:



Every day I think its the last one and things will revert to the rain that was an almost constant feature of 2012! However whilst it lasts I am not being put off my running as its lovely to be outdoors in the fresh air on days like this. Long may I want to do mad things like this route:

Create Maps or search from 80 million at MapMyRun


4) My children

This week mornings have been a lot less stressful. My daughter has set her own alarm and has been getting herself up 40 minutes before she used to wake up. She now gets herself all dressed and finds herself breakfast before I've made it downstairs myself! There are signs that little brother is marginally better in the mornings too though its early days yet and we still don't leave for school on time..

5) Photography

It's been fabulous to get such wonderful feedback about a couple of photographs this week including Astrid and My Girl. Definitely makes me cheerful to know that people love some of the photographs I take!  

What's making you smile this week?

9 comments:

  1. wow amazing reasons...yes you do take fab pictures..loving the shot of the tree and blue sky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great week! Glad you are making the most of the sunshine and the running. Agree that family close by is brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you have had some lovely family time together..and had nice blue sky's, and yes you do take some amazing photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you have had a great week. fingers crossed you get another next week :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely reasons! I can't wait for the blue skies to reach us, hehe. x

    http://mumx3x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message