Friday 1 February 2013

MAD Blog Awards 2013

MAD Blog Awards

Now I don't normally tout myself for awards much but this year I would love to be in the running for a MAD Blog Award. There are a few categories that this blog fits into but the one I think I have most chance in is Best Blog Photography. As regular readers will know I love taking and sharing photographs and I am aware lots of people love them! Just hoping people love them enough to vote for my blog...

If you have loved photographs like these:










Then please vote for me! And if you fancy nominating me in any other category please feel free ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pics! I love the picture of what I think is otters? I'm not so good with guessing animals some times :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they are! Thank you :-) thought I'd showcase my best to inspire nominations ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message