Thursday 7 February 2013

Reasons to be Cheerful week 6

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

Michelle has got us all thinking about being cheerful again this week. So here are mine:

1) I'm a winner!

I entered the Penguin books Readarama competition and won one of their books! A Year of Doing Good: One Woman, One New Year's Resolution, 365 Good Deeds. by Judith O'Reilly Looking forward to receiving it in the post to help my 100 books challenge:


2) Blue Skies

Nothing quite like clear blue skies to make you feel happy:


3) A clearer front room

Due to a visitor coming I did a mad clear up of the front room. It seems so much more spacious for the moment! Just don't look upstairs where I stashed it all! May even be forced to use Wii or do an exercise DVD just because I now have the space to do so... Small steps in the right direction.

4) MADs blog awards

Its really exciting that I have been nominated in more than one category in the awards! Not sure if this is following my cheeky post or just because people love my blog. Let's see what happens when the voting proper takes place after the nominations close on the 18th..

11 comments:

  1. well done on your comp win... and the MAD nomination x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the comp win! =] x

    http://mumx3x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done on your comp win xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the competition win and the nominations!
    Haha, I do exactly the same with the stuff from our living room..it all ends up in our bedroom, oops! lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your win, and on your MADS nominations! Lovely pic, you can't beat a clear blue sky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on your nominations! Lovely reasons and love your blue sky photo xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. my bedroom hasn't any room left for stuff ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. always good especially for just a retweet

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message