Thursday 30 December 2010

100 Books Challenge 2011

I admit I never properly kept track of the number of books I read in 2010 after challenging myself to read 100 books. I am sure I managed it as some weeks I read 3 books so hoping I did it...


So this year I'm going to try and be more committed by signing up to Book Chick City's 100 book challenge. Will see if I can finish off my latest C J Sansom - Heartstone before the end of tomorrow and then watch this space to see how I do!


If you want to join in then click on the link above or the icon appearing at the side of my blog and give yourself a challenge.

1 comment:

  1. We've got a family challenge to read 100 books in January...

    http://liveotherwise.co.uk/makingitup/100-book-challenge/

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message