Wednesday 15 December 2010

Countdown to Christmas Day 15: The Gallery - Sparkle

As it's Wednesday I have to combine both Karin at Cafe Bebe's Christmas countdown and Tara's Gallery with a selection of Christmassy photos that fit with the Sparkle theme! So here we go with three different Sparkly Christmassy pics from the archives:

My parent's accidental bucket ice sculpture doubling as Xmas decoration on drive!
A favourite old pic of my daughter in sparkly face paint
Last year's sparkly Christmas table




2 comments:

  1. Hi Becky, you've won the competition on my blog but it's late and I'm probably being stupid and can't find your email address. Can you email me your postal address and I'll send the books out. Congratulations!

    Lucy
    lucythompson@live.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pistures. I love the accidental bucket ice sculpture!

    Herding Cats x

    http://seathreepeeo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message