Wednesday 1 December 2010

Countdown to Christmas Day 1: Gallery Celebration 1st Xmas

Today I'm killing 2 birds with one stone! Firstly the lovely Tara at Sticky Fingers has challenged us to a gallery showing Celebration this week. Secondly Karin over at Cafe Bebe has laid down the gauntlet of a Xmas related blogpost every day until Christmas Day!


So in order to meet the criteria of both these in one post I bring you my daughter's first Christmas back in 2003:




Apologies to my son but photos of his first Christmas don't appear to be on this computer! I'm sure I took lots though....






5 comments:

  1. thanks! we still have the stocking but think my daughter needs a larger one these days ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww gorgeous picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Becky! A very good start and very organised of you to kill 2 birds with one stone! :D

    Thanks for promoting and participating!

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful picture!

    http://seathreepeeo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message