Tuesday 16 August 2022

parkrun Tourism: Fleetwood Promenade #17: 12/2/2022

It has been too long since I updated my blog so I am catching up! Back on the 12th of February I had an early start on a cold, wet day to get to Fleetwood Promenade parkrun. I wasn't sure I had found it at first as I was quite early and not many folks were around!

The course runs along the sea front and is there and back again along the path. As I was there on a wet day I didn't manage to take pics and my video ended up being rubbish... I may have to go back one sunny day!

With having only just got out of my ankle brace I was pleased with the time:
Fleetwood Promenade parkrun12/02/2022206034:5548.59%

The run was my NENDY and filled out that annoying gap on my parkrun map!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message