Thursday 7 March 2019

Reasons to be Cheerful: Marching On #R2BC

R2BC at Mummy from the Heart 

I'm taking over hosting from Michelle for March. Just sorry for being a bit tardy as I forgot it was my turn... It's short and sweet as I am so late! Here are some of my reasons to be cheerful this week:


1) Race fun

My son was running at Cuerden Valley cross country at the weekend and the river crossing had a lifeguard:


2) Winners

The castle we built at half term won first prize for its historical accuracy:


3) World Book Day fun

My student and I had fun recreating the Marauder's Map for our classroom door:




get the InLinkz code 

 R2BC at Mummy from the Heart

3 comments:

  1. I love your creativity. I tell my students, "this isn't an art lesson, get your nose back in that book." They hate me for it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That castle and the work you both put into it was stunning, and I love the photo of the lifeguard :)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message