Thursday 2 August 2018

Reasons to be Cheerful: History, Friends and Science #R2BC

R2BC at Mummy from the Heart

It's August which means I am back in charge of the happiest linky around for the next month! Thanks Michelle for hosting in July. Looking forward to linkers old and new joining in this week. Here are my reasons to be cheerful for this week:

1) History

I had a flying visit to the British Museum on Saturday. Being a history buff means that I love getting close to items such as the Sutton Hoo helmet:


2) Back to Chesham

This is where I had my first flat, met my now ex husband and lived for about 5 years. It was lovely to be back there for a couple of nights:


3) Friends

We were down to catch up with my old High School friends and their families. Celebrating over 30 years of friendship with conversation, wine, good food and cake:



4) Science

On our way home on Monday we spent the day at the Science Museum. One of my favourite museums to visit! And they had a motto that appealed to my teaching side:


Now its over to you! Link up, comment on each other's posts and share the linky love....


get the InLinkz code

I look forward to reading and sharing your posts.

5 comments:

  1. I was in the British Museum the other day for the Rodin exhibition. Love it there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the picture of yoru son outside the British museum and I had to chuckle. It's one I need to have a look around. Have a fab week ahead, Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love to visit the British Museum when we are in London

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like you had a great time, it is scary when you look back at how long you have been friends with someone, and the cakes looked amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the idea behind this post - there's always something to be grateful and cheerful for.

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message