Since moving here just under 12 months ago we have done some lovely things so here are some of them:
- Low Sizergh Barn (no/low cost and outdoors)
- Holker Hall Gardens (mid range and outdoors)
- Fell Foot Park (no cost if NT members otherwise mid range and outdoors)
- Brockhole (low-mid depending on length of time in car park and in or outdoors)
- Keswick Treasure Trail and Puzzling Place (low-mid cost and both in and outdoors)
- Treasure Trail Kendal (low cost and outdoors)
South East Fun
- London and Bodiam Castle, East Sussex (some NT and some low-mid cost)
- Legoland (varies from Clubcard Vouchers to high cost)
To go with these I also had a blogpost about Perpetual Picnics which are a great low cost way of keeping everyone happy on a family day out.
If you have any good days out posts then please add them to the linky at the bottom!