Saturday 2 July 2011

My kids' latest dating idea for Mummy

After yesterday's rant I need to have a bit of light relief so I thought I'd tell you about my kids' latest plans for a future husband for me! You have to wonder where they get these ideas from..


This time they want me to marry a farmer. They have 2 reasons for this choice of man:

  1. Farmer's have dogs and I keep saying we can't afford to have one
  2. They have a romantic idea of how much fun it would be to be able to help look after the farm animals..


This was re-inforced by my daughter's school trip to a farm yesterday where she enjoyed holding animals, milking a cow and playing with the sheep dogs.

So if you know of any eligible Cumbria farmers in need of a wife and 2 willing helpers then please tell them to apply to my kids!

3 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I could see you as a Farmers wife... sure you don't want to hold out for a Prince though?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...Brilliant! You can always rely on the kids to cheer you up! x

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message