Wednesday 28 August 2019

Can you help my YouTube channel?

I have really enjoyed developing and improving my YouTube channel over the last 2 years. It has enabled me to make new friends and have an excuse to spend hours filming in beautiful locations! However, YouTube brought in some new rules just as my channel started to take off and I am no longer able to make any money for all the hard work it takes to edit the films.

So this is what I need from my loyal viewers:

  1. Please subscribe and get other folks to subscribe too - I need 747 more subscribers to hit the threshold!
  2. Keep watching and sharing the videos - the number of hours watched is another threshold that I need to achieve...
  3. If you enjoy what I do then please consider a small donation to help me cover my petrol costs and equipment. I will give you a shout out on my next film.
  4. Sponsor me - if you run a business then I can include your logo/web site in one of my videos and in the description.
  5. Buy a high quality still from the videos - for £2 I can offer you a still of your favourite moment in a recent race.

The next race I will be filming is the Great Westmorland Trail on September 7th. Here is a taste of last year's races:







So say hi if you see me as you run past and chuck a few pennies in my camera bag ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message