Friday 8 February 2019

Reasons to be Cheerful: Fell Foot, Puppy, Bling and Bubbles #R2BC

R2BC at Mummy from the Heart 

I have handed the reins of host back to Michelle for the month. Just as well as I've been quite poorly so struggling to blog! So I am a day late but I still have some things that have 
made me happy over the last week. 


1) Back to Fell Foot

I've made it back to my home parkrun for the first time this year. It was a truly stunning morning if a very chilly -2C. How could this view not make you smile:




2) Earning his keep

Sherlock is earning his keep by entertaining us all and making us smile and laugh:




3) Bling

I got my first medal for 2019 for completing my Running Resolution Challenge for January. It might have have only been 43 km but its a good start:



4) Lucky photo

I was trying to capture a bubble on a puddle and accidentally took a selfie with my son:


 R2BC at Mummy from the Heart

3 comments:

  1. I thought Sherlock had turned into a sheep for a moment. Well done on getting your medal - 43km doesn't seem like a "have only been" to me. And that bubble photo is great. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must say when I read the title I thought Fell Foot was going to be some kind of injury on yoru foot, so I'm glad it's not. That bubble photo selfie is very cool. Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on your running achievements and I love the photos once again, the Lakes always look stunning and I was going to say that the bubble photo is really cool, but Michelle beat me to it!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message