Thursday 27 October 2016

Reasons to be Cheerful: Half Term fun #R2BC


Not quite as late as last week! Finding time amid the fun to write my post.... Here are my reasons to be cheerful this week:

1) Safe arrival

My daughter flew to the USA with my mum and I was so happy to know they had arrived safely and to hear from her what an amazing time she is having! Hard to let your children spread their wings but reassuring with modern technology to know she is safe and happy.

2) New boots

I spent my birthday money on a new pair of boots for the Autumn/Winter. These will keep me nice and cosy until the weather warms up again:


3) Cosy evenings

With big sister away my son and I made a temporary sofa with camping mats, rugs and cushions to snuggle up watching movies on:

4) Hatching Pikachu

This is the face of a child who has hatched Pikachu:  



5) Geek time

A trip to Manchester gave me a chance to feed my inner geek with a close encounter with the TARDIS:


6) New do

A slightly over do hair cut and I've gone shorter than normal... back is way shorter!



Please join in and share the happiness this week!

get the InLinkz code

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message