Thursday 6 June 2013

Reasons to be Cheerful Week 23

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart
There are so many reasons Michelle is cheerful this week but these are mine:

1) New look

I was bored of my hair colour and I finally made it to the hair dressers after months of being too busy. So now I am cropped and coloured:

 
Something about a new hair do that makes you feel really good! Plus all the compliments I'm getting on how much healthier I look too.

2) Fun with friends

We had a free trip to Chill Factore in Manchester. It was great to be able to take my children and 7 of their friends to have fun in the snow. I also had a chance to chat to some mums I don't often have time to meet.


3) Tree Top Trek

My daughter and I had fun on our prize winning go on the new climbing wall at Tree Top Trek. Have to admit I am totally useless at climbing (and boy did I ache for days) unlike my daughter:



However I loved the 250 m zip wire from the top of the tower! We photographed each other once we got back down:



4) Fun in the sun

I can't believe its still sunny and I am sure it won't last but boy does it make me smile to be able to spend time outside. Whether its running and cycling or just chilling with a book outside whilst my children play its just so much better with sunshine and blue skies. Here is just a taste of what I've enjoyed:


 

6 comments:

  1. Tree top trek sounds fun x

    1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. MyLifeAsAMummy6 June 2013 at 23:19

    The Chill Factore Looks amazing!

    Lovely reasons to be cheerful hun.

    Popping over from my Weekend Blog Hop

    Hope to see you again on Saturday

    Laura x x x

    http://xmylifeasamummyx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are braver than me!! I am terrified of heights. Love your new look x

    ReplyDelete
  4. rebecca beesley7 June 2013 at 10:34

    you new hairstyle looks fab! That climbing wall looks amazing - you are braver than i would be! hope you have a lovely weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hair - it really suits you! Your adventures this week look fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cropped and cut is looking good and look at your slim legs in that lower photo! mich x

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message