Friday 22 May 2020

Memories and pool time #R2BC

Well it is now Friday so I am day late! Good job I'm the boss of the linky so won't get fired... Thanks for everyone who joined in last week. For anyone new to the linky we have a few relaxed instructions:

What do you have to do? Simple:

1. Link up a post about something that is making you happy or grateful. It can be a list, photos or any way you fancy

2. Add the #R2BC badge (at the end of this post) onto your post or blog so that people can easily find the linky and join in too if they want to

3. Share the love. This is the really important bit. Please don't just link and run, comment on at least a couple of posts and why not share with #R2BC too?

I'll stop by all linked up posts to comment and I'll share on social media too. Meanwhile here are my reasons to be cheerful for this week:

1) More memories

I have put up the African safari plates that my granny had up above my bed. Now I can be reminded of her whenever I see them:


2) Local takeaway

My son and I discovered Joey's Cafe in Kendal and their scrummy hand stretched pizzas. Tasted even nicer out in the garden:




3) Crystal clear

After languishing for 10 years in bubble wrap I finally have the Edinburgh crystal from our wedding list in my dresser:



Drinks do taste nicer out of a decent glass!

4) Helm Hill Club colours challenge


As part of the club challenge I painted a Helm Hill rock and took it up on the Helm with a couple of other painted rocks:




5) Socially distanced tea

I enjoyed a cup of tea with my aunt from opposite ends of her long garden table after dropping off groceries. It is lovely to be allowed to spend time with loved ones even if we can't yet hug:




6) Pool time

Cumbria only had 1 really hot day this week and I was so glad I had got the pool in action:




Now it is over to you...

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter


 R2BC at Mummy from the Heart






1 comment:

  1. You are so right about a good glass, or tea cup for that matter. I have some long stemmed wine glasses and I sometimes put some orange juice and soda water in them for a non-alcoholic and refreshing drink. The glass makes me savour it for longer and makes it feel special. Great photo of you in your cozzy. And I love your safari plates. Have a great week. xxx

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message