Thursday 3 September 2020

Reasons to be cheerful: back to 'normal' #r2bc


 
Gosh it has been a while since I hosted the linky (18th July in fact!). It has been quite a busy summer as you can see from my blog posts. However, my son went back to school today (for first time since 19th March) and my students are switching back to after school lessons so its is a return to the new 'normal'. I am hoping that folks have reasons to be cheerful that they want to share.

What do you have to do? Easy: 

1. Link up a post about something that is making you happy or grateful. It can be a list, photos or any way you fancy. 

2. Add the #R2BC badge (at the end of this post) onto your post or blog so that people can easily find the linky and join in too if they want to 

3. Share the love. This is the really important bit. Please don't just link and run, comment on at least a couple of posts and why not share with #R2BC too? 

I'll stop by all linked up posts to comment and I'll share on social media too. 

Meanwhile here are my reasons to be cheerful for this week: 

1) A trip to the moon

I have already blogged about the amazing experience seeing the Museum of the Moon was:



2) On the hills with family

I needed to kick myself into gear and start getting in shape for marathon training to resume. My son challenged me to run up 3 local hills and then the following day I hiked back on one with family (and Sherlock):



3) Time with my children

With it being the school holidays I had time to spend with both children doing something they love. For my daughter she bribed me with a lunch at Hansen's Ice Cream Parlour. A complete opposite with my son as it was a run up to Kendal Castle:



4) Love where I live

I am so lucky to live in Kendal. On my walks and runs I see such lovely sights. This week it included a sunset on the river and our castle:


5) Back to school

As I said at the start, my son went back to school today after 167 days at home. That's the same as:

  • 5 months and 14 days
  • 14,428,800 seconds
  • 240,480 minutes
  • 4008 hours
  • 167 days
  • 23 weeks and 6 days
  • 45.63% of 2020
At least he now properly fits the blazer we bought 2 years ago! Shoes and trousers have had to be replaced though:




R2BC at Mummy from the Heart
Now it is over to you...

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message