Sunday 30 December 2018

Looking back at 2018

At the start of the year I looked back at 2017 and wondered if I would achieve more in 2018... 

1) Family Fun

We have certainly had some fun this year including a prize winning holiday to France


And my daughter and I discovered the joys of wild swimming in the hot summer:


We also had 2 working holidays with Single with Kids making new friends and having lot of fun.

2) More Running



This was one which due to injury, the heat and work commitments (as well as putting my son's sport first!) definitely didn't happen. In fact I only managed a third of what I did in 2017:


However my son went from strength to strength in his first Junior FRA championships:


His persistence and determination were rewarded with the club under 13 championship prize before he moves up to under 15 next year:


So I may not have done more running but we certainly had a lot of fun. Let's hope that 2019 is onwards and upwards!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message