Thursday 24 November 2016

Reasons to be Cheerful: Kendal Mountain Festival, Getting Organised and Family


I will have to be more organised next week when Michelle hands the baton back to me as the host! She has done a lovely job this month. Here are my reasons to be cheerful this week:

1) Kendal Mountain Festival

Kendal has a well deserved reputation for its festivals and the Mountain one was fabulous to explore. I just wish I'd been able to see a few films:



2) Getting Organised

It may be a drop in the ocean but paperwork with no home was a big problem. So I bought myself a handy home filing system and I've begun to work on getting the paperwork under control:




3) Family Time

An unexpected invite out to dinner with my parents was the highlight of the week. Tapas at a local restaurant followed by games back at our house. It all made for a perfect Saturday evening:



4) Fabulous Views

The thing that makes up the long drive along the A590 is the view. At the moment I get to see snow covered mountains, Morecambe Bay, the Hoad monument and some fabulous sunrise/sunsets. To top it off the slag heap behind school did an impression of Uluru one morning this week:


Hope you have reasons to be cheerful of your own? If you do why not join in and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message