Friday 29 May 2015

Reasons to be Cheerful - the Colourful One #R2BC

Ojos World


As Jo at Ojo's World said I have actually been away for a few days hurrah! Now back and raring to go and full of cheer. Great to see so many folks joining in already this week. Here are my colourful reasons to be cheerful:

1) House Move:

I am coming to terms with the fact we now can't move in for at least another month due to required repairs but we have made lots of progress including moving in the fridge/freezer and washing machine:


My daughter has been painting her room a lovely shade of blue:



2) Kendal Colour Run

We all did the Kendal Colour Run in aid of a local hospice and children's hospice. Lots of fun and hoping to raise even more money (hint, hint!):



3) Family Holiday

We have just come back from an amazing 3 generation break at Center Parcs in Sherwood Forest to celebrate my mum's birthday. There will be a full post appearing soon but here is a taster:



Why are you smiling this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message