Thursday 17 January 2019

Reasons to be Cheerful: Tiger! #R2BC

R2BC at Mummy from the Heart 

Its time for the happiest linky around. So come on over and share the things that have made you smile this week - no matter how small. As host I will visit, comment and share all the posts that are in the linky. If you are new to the linky then here are the simple guidelines (we are far too nice to do rules!):



  • Posts must be about things that have made you happy
  • Add the badge code to your post (see end of this post)
  • Add your post to the linkup below
  • Visit the other posts and comment to share the love
  • If you want to then share those posts

So what has made me happy over the last week?

1) Tiger

As mentioned already my daughter and I got to hand feed a real live tiger when we went to the zoo:


Such an incredible experience!

2) Girl Time

I don't spend as much time with my daughter as I would like so a whole weekend of just the two of us was great. Love her quirky sense of humour:


3) Proud Mum


My son had a highly competitive parkrun against his older cousin and my brother. It gave him a new 5 km PB a minute faster than his previous one:




4) Making Things


We have been working on a big model of Roman fort for our Settlement topic. It looks huge now its started to get put together:






I look forward to reading what has made you cheerful over the last week! 



get the InLinkz code R2BC at Mummy from the Heart

6 comments:

  1. I'd like to have seen the pictures of you carrying your daughter round for the day! That would help your stamina no end! Have a fab week, Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Piggy back maybe! Though she is taller than me...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you got to spend a while weekend with your daughter and well done to your son, that's an excellent time x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your creativity when you do class projects. I'm useless at model making. Good turn out for R2BC this week - well done!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message