Monday 25 September 2017

#CountryKids at Heatherton World of Activities

Country Kids from Coombe Mill Family Farm Holidays Cornwall

On the second full day in Pembrokeshire we opted for a day at Heatherton World of Activities. The site is free entry but you either buy credits or pay for each activity separately. Having worked out the budget my son and I got our credit passes and then headed off to Adventure Golf with some of the group for the first activity:


The holes were pirate themed with a message before each hole:


After a close round we headed over the part of the park and the brand new beech maze which hasn't yet grown tall enough to not see things:




It was still quite tricky and there were clues to help you get through:


I then did a child swap to go on the zip wire as my son doesn't like them and another parent couldn't do it:


It was quite high up but I managed to do it and got a very damp bottom landing in the wet, bark at the bottom! However the children and one of my friends got even wetter in Water Wars with water balloons:


Then my son had a go on the Body Zorbs but was paired up with much bigger, stronger boys and didn't really like it at all:


He recovered by thrashing me at a giant slot car race! Then he went and walked on water which looked really hard work:


We ended the day by rounding up as many of the children in the group that we could find for the mass water fight:


A whole lot of fun for all of us I just wish we had been able to afford to do more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message