Thursday 7 January 2016

Reasons to be Cheerful: Happy New Year #R2BC

Ojo's World

I have handed the reins back to the lovely Jo at Ojo's World for the month of January and you will be in capable hands! Here are my first reasons to be cheerful for 2016:

1) Furry family

As its winter our guinea pigs have moved into the kitchen to keep warm and dry. This is giving a lot more opportunity for snuggles:


2) Construction

I had lots of fun helping my son build his Christmas Lego and doing my jigsaw. I find being creative like this very fascinating: 


3) Family fun

We have been discovering some old games from our old, old house. They have been in my parents' loft for 5 1/2 years. My children kept beating me at family trivial pursuit!


4) Flowers

I treated myself to these beauties whilst shopping in Aldi:


What is making you smile this week? Please join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message