I have 2 options 1) stay in Hastings area or 2) move up to nearer my parents in Cumbria with either option I have to find a suitable rental property that doesn't have the horrible phrase regrettably no DSS or even I have seen no children.
Since my mum seriously raised the second option on Friday I have been weighing up the pros and cons of moving my family 400 miles away...
- I will be close to my parents, grandparents, and an aunt & uncle
- My kids will grow up in a less deprived area of the country
- I will be able to make use of free babysitting due to 1.
- My kids will have regular, easy contact with close male relatives
- If I want to retrain as a teacher there will be more support
- It will be a fresh start for us all
- I can take my Usborne business anywhere
- My kids were born in Hastings and have never lived anywhere else
- My daughter is at a fantastic school of only 70 kids and has lots of friends there
- My son has some strong friendships at his nursery which he has been at for 3 years
- We have a fabulous church that has been a real rock in the current troubles
- I have some lovely friends that I have made at work & through my kids and the church
- I have school contacts for helping me get a GTP or school experience
- For my Usborne books I have the base for really getting it going now I have the time
At the moment I am definitely swinging towards the moving to Cumbria. Gently building up to possible move with my daughter as I think my son will be happy as long as he is with mummy and can see his favourite man Gramps