Friday 22 January 2016

Reasons to be Cheerful: Every cloud has a silver lining #R2BC

Ojo's World


Joining in a day late as its been a bonkers week! Good job its being hosted by the lovely Ojo's World...  Here are my reasons in a week that's been a bit of a whirlwind:

1) Sunshine

Its amazing the power of having that wonderful, warm glow in the sky! Its been a lift to the spirits after all the rain:


2) Snow

In contrast having enough snow to have fun without causing chaos was another reason to smile as already shown in my Country Kids post.  You can see my daughter was very pleased with being able to build a snowman and have a go at sledging:



If you can cope with high pitched squeals then this is a video of us on the sledge together


3) First Fell Race

Full report to come but this is how completing my first fell race (in snow!) made me feel:


4) Public Art

I have had a few days working in Morecambe and managed to pause on the way home one night to capture this fabulous sculpture. Tempting to try and recreate it with one of my children!


Please join in and share your happy posts:


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message