Thursday 14 January 2016

Reasons to be cheerful: Winter is coming #R2BC

Ojo's World

Its a good job the wonderful Jo at Ojo's World is hosting this month as I have been too busy until 9PM to write my post! Here are some of the reasons why I am smiling and too busy to post:

1) House sorting

This week I have had a busy time trying to get the house straightened and resolve some of our storage issues! First up was this funky new, metal shelving unit in my son's room: 


I also caught up on the backlog in the kitchen and lounge a little bit as things stockpiled after Christmas... Still a work in progress but plenty of reasons to smile.

2) Han Solo

My one silly extravagance with Christmas money was this Han Solo pop that sits by my bed. Here he is acting as the tooth fairy!


3) Snow!

Well on the fells there is any way as you can see from this photo I took from Morecambe prom this afternoon:


Why are you smiling this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message