Thursday 3 July 2014

Reasons to be Cheerful: Back to me for July! #R2BC


My first week a host back from the lovely Jo for June. Hope you will stick with me for July! Here are the things that made me cheerful this week:

1) An hour of non-stop running

I finally completed the 10 km runner training programme on Friday by running for an hour non-stop! So I may not be super speedy but I can do it! Just hope it stands me in good stead on Saturday..


2) Baby teeth

Its been a long wait but my son finally had is first baby tooth fall out this weekend:


3) Upgraded Internet

You know sometimes you need to get an upgrade to realise how bad what you had before was! I was put on to BT Infinity today and had all my Internet router etc replaced. I have jumped from version 1.5 to version 5! So far so good and super speedy for uploading my photos like this stunning sunset from last night:


Please join in and share your happy posts with us:




Reasons to be Cheerful

24 comments:

  1. Looking for Blue Sky3 July 2014 at 09:50

    Well done on the running, that looks like a fab time to me! Yaay for the baby tooth and great news about the broadband, you won't know yourself now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in such a bad mood today, it's not like me. Will read these & hopefully cheer up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really well done on the running! Good luck for Saturday, you'll be great.
    Losing baby teeth, sounds all grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you ran for an hour?! You mad, fit, crazy lady! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It definitely worked, lovely posts linked up. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glenda - Dining in4 July 2014 at 15:59

    That is a great achievement. Did the tooth fairy come?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your run! Lovely sunset, I wish I remember to look up more often and enjoy one :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. they are v late at night up here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have hedgehogs in our garden, the hedgehog street advice is great- a pile of logs really does work. Ours like to hide in the woodshed and the surrounding bushes :) We don't get to see them often, but it's always a treat when they do. They really enjoy nibbling on slugs at the compost heap too! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've made me think, Hedgehog Street, we are getting a new fence next week it will make a difference to access.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Argh I hate wobbly teeth and that photo has the wobbliest teeth I've seen in a long time!! Lovely to read your reasons to be cheerful though :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah bless the little thing! We found one in the garden once when we were clearing leaves from the back wall and were so worried we'd disturbed it. It was during hibernation and the RSPCA advised us to leave it where it was. We often think about it and hope it was ok. Not often you see them wandering into schools in the day time though! x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. just put a 5 cm - or was that inch - hole

    ReplyDelete
  14. How funny to read this! I just brought a hedgehog home yesterday to our garden as he was looking really lost next to a busy road. I'm sad to say he didn't stay but I would love to have one move in. I'll take a look at your link to see how to encourage them. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! An hour of running. You should be cheerful (and very proud!) well done!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message