Thursday 24 April 2014

Reasons to be Cheerful Week 17 - 2014 #R2BC

Ojos World

It's been great seeing more people returning to this linky whilst its been hosted at Ojo's World this month - hope you all stick with it when it comes back to me in May! I am feeling kinda shattered after going back to work after Easter so keeping my reasons mostly to a photo edition this week:

1) Time with friends

It was one of the 3 annual get togethers with my secondary school friends this Saturday. There were 5 of us plus 3 husbands and 8 out of 9 of our kids. Plenty of conversation, wine and good food - oh and of course chocolates:


2) Easter Fun at Sizergh Castle

I already blogged here but this is a taster:


3) Four years of Blipfoto

This was my 1460th daily photo in my Blipfoto journal:


Why are you smiling this week? 

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures. That flower is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic reasons! Lovely to hear you've had a fun Easter :D x

    ReplyDelete
  3. rebecca beesley24 April 2014 at 23:32

    WOW - amazing photos! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the sound of your get togetherness. Especially all that chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pictures this week and as ever I always marvel at how you get the balance of your life spot on. Actually @kateonthinice commenting not BritMums

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your photos. Wish I bloody remember to post pneumonia blipfoto! Have a new phone on Monday, so I may allow push reminders lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pneumonia!?!?!? Meant to type on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. too much chocolate if that is possible!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do sometimes over do it and my house is a tip though ;-)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message