Thursday 7 November 2013

Reasons to be Cheerful: My Blue Eyed Boy is 7 #R2BC

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

When we have been house bound since Tuesday night with tummy bugs its hard to be cheerful but today is my son's 7th birthday so that is a reason to smile! My son was born by C-Section after going 12 days overdue! So glad he came out this way as he weighed in at 10 pounds!

newborn baby boy

What was really nice was that my grandmother had come down south with my parents the day he arrived so she got a cuddle when he was only about 2 hours old:

great granny and newborn baby

He turned out to be a blond, blue eyed handsome young fella:

blond bue eyed baby

2 teeth baby


medieval baby

boy in girl hat

blond blue eyed boy

Think he is turning out pretty well:

mono young boy
Why are you smiling this week?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message