Thursday 31 May 2012

Reasons to be cheerful XXXXIII ( #R2BC )

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart
The weather may have taken a turn for the worse but I'm still smiling and here's why:

1) winning things!

Recently I have won tickets to the Blackpool attractions and a second set of Legoland Discovery tickets! Lots of family fun to look forward to :-)

2) Country Fest

We spent a big chunk of the weekend at Country Fest. It may have been a little too hot for my liking but we had a marvellous time:

3) Jubilee

My family are really getting into the spirit of the celebrations now. Today the school had a whole day of fun activities (somewhat curtailed by the first rain for 2 weeks!). It ended with a school fair where we had a chance to purchase some of the cake competition winners:

4) Holidays

I finished work today so I can go on the children's school hike tomorrow and then look forward to half term with my children and my parents :-)

 

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy the jubliee weekend. We used to go to Blackpool alot when we were kids - my parents would take us to the illuminations every Autumn!

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message