Thursday 3 May 2012

Reasons to be Cheerful XXXIX ( #R2BC )

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

Here are this week's reasons to smile!


1) Blue skies and cherry blossom


There is plenty of both around this week which is guaranteed to make me smile. Walking past views like this of Kendal Green is a definite morale booster: 




2) Family walks


On Saturday I went to the woods at Brigsteer in search of bluebells which are just starting to come out. With 3 generations spotting wildlife and flowers as well as playing hide and seek it was a perfect afternoon for putting a smile on lots of our faces.


3) Neighbours


With the nice weather our cul-de-sac really comes to life after school and at weekends. The children play together (mostly nicely!) and the adults have time to chat. Last night I enjoyed coffee on my friend's front lawn with 3 other ladies whilst we watched our children playing knights and running around happily. This afternoon I found out more about my immediate neighbour as we stood and chatted for about 15 minutes after putting the recycling out! 


4) Diet


It was great to have a 2.5 lb loss on the scales this week. I went into the week determined to do better and did. Really need to keep the focus up though (she says whilst sipping a glass of wine!)


I am sure there are loads of other things I could have put on here but going to stop now and say look at everyone else's #R2BC:



3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great week, I'm jealous of your blue skies, it's done nothing but rain down here for the last three weeks! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blossom looks so pretty. Well done on the weight loss! I wish you luck in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh blossom featured in my post too! Hope the diet is still going well. Mich x

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message