Thursday 24 May 2012

Reasons to be cheerful XXXXII ( #R2BC )


Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy from the Heart

Once again it's that time of the week and not too hard to find reasons to smile this time!

1) Summer has arrived


and we are spending as much time as possible outside whilst it lasts!



I even got the kids Wendy house up to give some shade out back!


2) Family time


My dad came round for a BBQ on Sunday. It was lovely spending time with him and the children doing things like putting up my daughter's den in the garden:




I then got to chill in the den with my daughter whilst grandad played football with my son!



3) Proud mummy


My son got on his sister pedal bike and actually rode it for the first time. He has been a real demon on a balance bike but was reluctant to pedal. Now there is no stopping him (just need to get him on his own big boy bike!):




4) My big girl


She is really growing up and showing no fear of things like the rope swing into the river at Staveley:





This weather may not last but it's certainly had us smiling! Why not join the hop:






6 comments:

  1. The weather makes such a difference doesn't it - I hope it lasts a while for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is the image of you! How lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always get a lovely sense of family love from your blog. Big moment when they ride a bike for the first time, very proud Mummy moment. All sounds good in your world

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely reasons and pics xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great reasons to be cheerful - and lovely to see everyone taking advantage of the amazing weather! Let's hope it lasts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a cheeky photo of your daughter and you - fab!  Mich x

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message