Saturday 19 November 2011

Looking Back: My All Time Most Viewed Posts

It's dawned on me that it would be interesting to look at what on my blog and other sites has been popular. So from now until the end of the year I'm going to look at different areas to see what comes up. Today I'm looking at my All Time Viewed Posts (as listed by Blogger Dashboard from May 2009):


Playhouse Disney: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Minnie's...

17 Mar 2011
1,485 Pageviews

No problem guessing why this top - lots of Google hits 
Putting photographs of Steve Backshall and a VW California camper van made this an accidental hit


The YES jar - early days

18 Oct 2010
507 Pageviews
I do wonder what people are looking for when they Google this... 
No idea why this was such a hit! 

This was picked up by a US feminist web site and so got more hits. 


Getting Boys Reading - Competition!

17 Sep 2010
195 Pageviews
A competition always attracts plenty of hits 

Lots of Google hits 


Benefit Breakdown

1 Jul 2011
153 Pageviews
My rant about having my benefits cut off without notice... 

A great guest post
So glad for Sean that this is my #10 all time post - fabulous product! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when people leave a message