Tuesday 22 November 2011

Autumn in Cumbria

Every cloud has a silver lining and today's was that because my mum had to drive me to collect my children (due to my car being poorly) I had a chance to get photographs like this on the way:


The view on the school run

The village hall near the school

As we pulled up outside school the sun was just about to dip behind the hills

When I'd retrieved the children it was setting nicely

We had to drive close to Windermere to take the children to swimming

 What a perfect Autumn evening drive in south Cumbria - so glad I live up here!

2 comments:

  1. My favourite part of the world. Stunning pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful. I have so many fond memories of the very special place you are fortunate to live. Thank you. Hope you get many more sunshine autumnal days in the lead up to the winter and festive season xx

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message