Friday 11 February 2011

Reasons to be Cheerful III

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy From the Heart

I love Michelle's Reasons to be Cheerful prompt! It means that you are forced to find at least 3 things that have made you happy whatever else has happened during the week. Here are mine:

  1. My blog has finally made it into the top 100 of the tots100 index. I have only just squeezed in at 94 but its a leap of 155 places and means the hard work is paying off!
  2. I was able to catch up with lots of family and friends I haven't seen for up to 8 years this week as we gathered to say goodbye to my grandmother.
  3. I am fitting back into my size 14 jeans without feeling squished!
For more reasons to be cheerful please check out the links below or click on the logo above: 

2 comments:

  1. well done you made it to number 94 keep it up and you lost enough to get into a size 14 , reasons to be cheerful indeed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on making no.94. I am trying to link to Tots 100 but I have put the code into my blog as they tell you to but cannot seem to validate it. Would you be able to offer any advice to a new blogger?
    http://nairnnicujournal.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message