Thursday 3 February 2011

Reasons to be Cheerful II

Reasons to be Cheerful at Mummy From the Heart


This is a trickier post to do this time as lots of bad things have happened this last week so I guess I need to dig deep and find some positive things to say!



  1. The amount of support I have been getting from family and friends over the last week has shown what a wonderful bunch of people they are.
  2. More and more people keep telling me I have lovely, well behaved children - so I must be doing a great job as a mum
  3. I have been getting lots of positive comments in real life about my new professional blogs Lakes' Mum's Tips and Kendal Family History Services  


5 comments:

  1. Well done, do you feel better for thinking about your successes?

    Mich x

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's good that even if life thrown lots of bad at you there are nearly always some positive things to find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear things have been rough for you, life can be so duff at times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, you live in a beautiful part of the country too. To have lovely , well behaved children who are a credit to you is a wonderful thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you've been having a hard time lately! Good for you for finding some reasons to be cheerful :)

    ReplyDelete

I love it when people leave a message